Of our clients recommend us.
How to make a claim?
Depending upon the type of claim and the facts in question the general procedure to bring a personal injury compensation claim is outlined as follows:
- Step 1: You can:-
- Call 0161 795 0629 for Manchester or 0000000000 for Blackburn office or
- Request a call back [Drop down box]
- Submit your claim online [clickable form]
- Step 2: We will contact you within 48 hours to discuss your claim further. We will advise you as to the merits of your claim and issue you with an action plan. Should you require we could also arrange a meeting for you to see one of our solicitors?
- Step 3: The relevant documentation will be sent out to you for you to read, sign and return to us.
- Step 4: We will obtain any engineers reports, medical records and police reports, witness statements, to investigate all aspects of your case fully.
Search Amelius Solicitors
Request a Callback
Get In Touch
Contact one of our experts today using any of the ways below:
0161 795 0629