Of our clients recommend us.
Whether advising on discrimination claims or structuring employment policies our specialist employment law solicitors aim the best possible outcome for our clients on any legal issue.
Areas of specialism
- Drafting terms and conditions, policies and procedures
- Provide advice on recruitment
- Advice on performance/capability issues
- Employee management
- Dealing with grievances
- Dealing with disciplinary/dismissal issues
- Defending all types of tribunal claims including unfair dismissal, all types of discrimination claims, wrongful dismissal and breach of contract
Employment law and HR packages
It’s vital to ensure your employment documents, policies and procedures are correctly addressed and that you receive advice from legal professionals who know and understand your business.
As an employer, maintaining your knowledge of employment legislation is time consuming and challenging.
Choose any combination of the following support options which best satisfy your HR requirements:
- Day-to-day employment advice through our telephone advice line
- Employment documentation – Employment Law Letters, Contracts, Policies and Handbooks
- Employers Handbook
- Fixed Fee employment tribunal litigation
- Legal expense indemnity insurance
Search Amelius Solicitors
Request a Callback
Get In Touch
Contact one of our experts today using any of the ways below:
0161 795 0629