Of our clients recommend us.
Work Permits & Visa Applications
Applications for work permits and visas can be complicated and problematic, but our immigration practice lawyers have expertise and experience of all of the relevant rules and regulations in order to deal with such applications.
Our Immigration practice is widely regarded as a solid, supportive bridge between businesses and the Home Office providing sound advice and cutting-edge solutions to multi-national corporations, educational establishments, private individuals including investors and entrepreneurs.
Through our audit, compliance and due diligence services we assist and train businesses and institutions to manage their immigration needs effectively and to comply with Home Office requirements.
We offer expert advice on:
- Tier 2, Tier 5 and business immigration solutions
- Tier 2 and 5 sponsor licence applications
- compliance audits, health checks, due diligence and preparation for Home Office visits
- prevention of illegal working checks and advice on civil penalties
- negotiating on sponsors’ behalf with the Home Office
- providing day to day advice on Tier 2 compliance and best practice
- advice on issuing certificates of sponsorship through the sponsor management system and the resident labour market test
- assistance with Tier 2 and 5 leave to remain and entry clearance applications
- business visitor guidance
- EEA applications
- training and general advisory services for HR, senior management, legal counsel and board members
- global mobility and intra-company transfer services
- lobbying the Home Office
- Tier 4 and immigration issues for educational establishments
- Immigration solutions for the technology sector
- Training, sponsor compliance audits, prevention of illegal working and due diligence services
- Global mobility and intra-company transfer services
- Administrative reviews and tribunal representations
- Immigration refusals and judicial reviews
Search Amelius Solicitors
Request a Callback
Get In Touch
Contact one of our experts today using any of the ways below:
0161 795 0629