Of our clients recommend us.
Many companies now choose to delegate some or all duties of a company secretary to lawyers.
Our company secretarial practice can help you to make this transition, to enable you to outsource the administrative tasks.
We provide a full range of company secretarial services including:
- Keeping your company books safe and up to date
- Ad-hoc advice on company secretarial procedures
- Articles of Association alterations
- Company formations
- Directors’ meetings and resolutions
- Dissolution and restoration
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Share buy-backs including redemptions
- Share transfers, issues and allotments
- Shareholders’ meetings and resolutions
Whichever option you choose to take, we can work alongside your business and provide the support you need. Whilst many of the tasks are administrative in nature, the underlying legislation can, at times, be complex and some businesses may not have the required legal knowledge or time to deal with the legislation. All members of the team who carry out the company secretarial duties are experienced corporate lawyers.
Search Amelius Solicitors
Request a Callback
Get In Touch
Contact one of our experts today using any of the ways below:
0161 795 0629